Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Quarterly Report

So, first quarter of 2010 is already over. This goes back to my post "Again!!!". Just a quick check to see where do I stand on my thoughts for the rest of 2010.

- Still good on no processed foods and coffee cuts. Yoga and Cardio?? - what's that :|
- Home Design.. quiet proud of my room right now :). Have a look
- Obsession with red and green - My room is all red.. Gardening.. This is the first time I thought about it after I wrote it the last time.
- The books are going on my wish-list as the complete editions of Astrix and Tin-tin are just too much for my budget right now.. I do think about them everyday though. I couldn't hold myself back from buying Milan Kundera's "The Joke" and Charles Darwin's "Theory of Evolution", so that is two more books on the already huge pile I have - pending reading.

No comments: